• Receive Valuation requests from banks or individuals.
• Greet clients trying to build rapport and gather necessary information about their requests.
• Review the valuation requests with the HOD, prioritize them and set a weekly schedule of the completion and delivery.
• Educate clients about the valuation process and advice on the delivery date.
• Contact clients to gather further details if needed.
• Visit targeted properties and take photos whether internally or external as per business needs.
• Follow up daily on the real estate price index and confirm that generated valuation reports are in line with the set prices.
• Prepare valuation reports and review them with the HOD to make sure reports are accurate.
• Print and deliver the valuation reports to the clients as requested.
• Receive the valuation fees from the clients and hand them to the Finance department.
We are looking for hardworking and committed individual for the position of Sales/Leasing Consultant, a good chance for those who want a career development.
Job Tittle: Sales / Leasing Consultant
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: Doha / Qatar
Working Hours: From Saturday to Thursday (8:30 AM till 5:30 PM)
• High School / Diploma
• Previous experience in the same field
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good Command of English / Arabic will be an advantage.
• Must Have a Qatar Driving License
• Must be located in Qatar.
• A desire to succeed
• A motivated- self driven Sales/ leasing consultant with experience in the Real State in Doha.
• Responsible for targeted sales
APPLY: We invite all the interested candidate to send their updated C.V to the email below:
Recruitment@capstone.qa and mention the position in the subject, please note that due to the huge amount of applicant we receive only successful candidate will be contacted.
Provides support to an organization in administrative functions such as purchasing, billing, reporting and filing. This position will be reporting to the GM & Chef Accountant
ONLY Candidate located in Qatar with NOC or Work permit can apply.
• Set up Payable Invoice & Payment on daily basis.
• Set up Charges & closing Receipts to assist Accounting Function as essential to close month end transaction.
• Record all types of Revenue according to its nature set up by the company
• Track expenses and process expense reports from Statement of Account of supplier versus outstanding Book Balance.
• Maintain vendor files record from approved Invoices of the company
• Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to Accounting function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Filing all documents according to its nature.
• Preparation of Cheques for Pull-out and Deposits
• Yearly assist on providing and completing documents as required in Annual Audit.
Personal Specification :
• Must possess proficient knowledge of using Microsoft Excel
• Candidate must have very good communication skills for this post
• Excellent Command in English, Arabic will be an advantage
• Holding a Bachelor degree in accounting or business.
• Having 2-3 Years’ Experience
• He/ She must display integrity, efficiency and organization
• Must be familiar with Yardi system
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org