Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/capstone/public_html/assets/plugins/far-future-expiry-header/far-future-expiration.php on line 73
Capstone | Doha, Qatar apartments lease and rent. | Porto Arabia, The Pearl - Capstone | Doha, Qatar apartments lease and rent.

Porto Arabia, The Pearl

Qatar , The Pearlcountry-selector

QAR1,490,000

bedrooms-purple 1 Bed(s)
bathrooms-purple 2 Bath(s)
parking-lots 1 Lot(s)
sqm 100-200 SQM

For Sale

ref : AP2566

Experience comfy exclusivity in Porto Arabia Tower 24 1-bedroom apartment. This luxurious and spacious unit is unique in nature and was designed to exceed your expectations through the high-standard living and high-end furnishing that it offers. The Pearl – Qatar, being a destination and also an experience that blends residential charm with the comfort of an exclusive resort, houses Porto Arabia Tower 24 known for beautiful balconies that give an astonishing view.

The apartments are available for sale with an amazing payment plan:
40% advanced payment at handover and the remaining 60% paid over 3 years.

BOOK a viewing today! Call 3111 4575 or 30068776

DISCLAIMER: Subject to agency fee. Please expect some minimal variations between the photos and the actual due to valid factors e.g. exact total area of the unit, lighting enhancements made in the photos, and the like.

 

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!