Live in the heart of London’s ‘Borough of Culture’
At the heart of a north London
• Situated in Wembley, northwest London, and located in the
borough of Brent.
• The London borough of Brent has been named `London’s
Borough of Culture 2020’ due to its buzz, cultural attractions,
first-class shopping and green open spaces.
• Offers excellent transport links to central London.
• 229 new apartments.
• One, two or three bedrooms – offering a range of layouts.
• the project has received the `Build for Life’ accreditation – an
independent hallmark of liveability, design and longevity –
giving you confidence that the development will enable the
highest quality of living for the long term.
• Each spacious home comes complete with its own balcony or
terrace and is finished with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Reasons to invest in Wembley:
1- 10,000 full-time jobs created.
2- Wembley is the largest long-term area investment plan in the UK.
3- £2.5bn in regeneration investment in Wembley.
4- 42 acres of public realm and gardens.
5- Up to 16.4m visitors a year.
6- Proposed rental yields of over 4.4%.