fb-script

Porto Arabia, The Pearl

Qatar , The Pearlcountry-selector

QAR2,500,000

bedrooms-purple 2 Bed(s)
bathrooms-purple 3 Bath(s)
parking-lots 1 Lot(s)
sqm 200-300 SQM

For Sale

ref : AP2567

When you say quality living in Doha, you mean living at Porto Arabia Tower 24 2-bedroom plus 1 maid’s room, apartment at The Pearl. With scenic view to behold – the sea side – it offers high standard of living. It has a large lounge area and a spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, big wardrobe space, and guest bathroom.

The apartments are available for sale with an amazing payment plan:
40% advanced payment at handover and the remaining 60% paid over 3 years.

For inquiries and assistance:
CONTACT our Call Center at  +97444448474

DISCLAIMER: Subject to agency fee. Please expect some minimal variations between the photos and the actual due to valid factors e.g. exact total area of the unit, lighting enhancements made in the photos, and the like.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!